Sunday, January 9, 2011

New year, new blog, new me!

I am excited about this new year. I know it is already the 9th and all but there is something very liberating about having a whole new year ahead of me. 

It was so exciting to hear about the vision for our church for twenty-eleven. We decided to become "official members" and are in the process of joining a home group which I am PUMPED about! 

After church, we had a great meal at Maw's house. I'm still stuffed. We came home, did a quick photo shoot (it was soooo cold), and got packed to head out to the ranch for the evening. There is a winter storm on the way with expected power outages and we definitely don't want to be stuck in this little old house without power! Should be fun- we are taking Quelf, Catch Phrase, and warm snow clothes for tomorrow =) 

Here are a few photos from today:














Sweater dress: Old Navy,  Black turtleneck:  Harolds,  Belt: Thrifted,  Leggings: Cache,  Boots: Thrifted,  Gloves: TJMaxx

Probably won't be able to post tomorrow but we are going to take lots of pictures if we get some good snow (they are predicting like 7 INCHES!) Until then!


2 comments: