Thursday, January 13, 2011

Brrrrr Rabbit

IT IS COLD. I mean the high is 30 today. All morning it has been low 20's. That doesn't sit well with me. I am definitely a Florida girl. Snow is fun for like 2 days and now I'm so over it. We snapped a couple pictures outside this morning on our way out the back door. We are now in Birmingham where there is not a bit of snow on the ground but it is still in the 20's. That is even worse! Cold AND no snow. We are housesitting for my aunt for the weekend and hopefully will get to squeeze in a visit with the besties on Sunday or Monday!

Isn't it beautiful outside? We couldn't resist the photoshoot...



This would be an "outtake" but I thought it was kinda funny.

Umm Brrrrr


Poncho: Thrifted Old Navy,  Purple shirt: Old Navy,  Jeggings: Old Navy,  Boots: Target,  Gloves: TJMaxx

I guess I like Old Navy? 

Our front yard!! Oh my goodness lookin so pretty!


I'll leave you with my "Four things":


Four TV Shows I Watch:
Currently...
- Biggest Loser
- Jersey Shore
- Gossip Girl
- The Bachelor
- Ok, maybe 5. Grey's Anatomy

Four Things I'm Passionate About
- Hubs and my family
- Jesus Christ
- Children and teaching
- Music
- Ok, maybe 5 again. I am extremely passionate about reading and blogging =)

Four Words/Phrases I Use Too Much
- The word like in front of a statement
- I love you... probably not too much because I definitely don't think you can say that too much- but definitely a lot. Like every phone conversation with everyone in my family multiple times a day.
- What up
- Seriously? (insert mean look)

Four Things I'm Looking Forward To
- Photography! Loving this new camera
- Achieving my goals for 2011
- One year anniversary coming up in May
- Going on a Ryan girl trip in February!

Four Things I Love About Winter
- Snow day
- Sweaters
That would be all =)

Your turn! What are your four things?

1 comment:

  1. OMG you are soo cute! Your "seriously look (insert mean face)" cracks me up!!

    And you look like a snow bunny in those pics hottie!! Love you and can't wait to see you!!! YAY!!!! <3 your awesome.

    ReplyDelete