Thursday, January 27, 2011

Cabs are heaahh

I had such a fun day at work today! I love all my little chilluns. I had my 2nd grade math group after school for tutoring today and MAN they cracked me UP! Still smiling. 

Today's challenge says:

Day 4.  Style 31.  Post a pic of you in your favorite outfit.

Since I work at an elementary school, I have to be very careful what I wear. I always wear professional attire and usually try to stick to pants or wear leggings under my dresses and skirts because somehow we end up sitting on the floor all the time. We are fun like that. 

So today, I am not posting my favorite outfit. Sorry rule followers. I don't think I even have a favorite outfit! The most fun part about going to bed everynight is choosing what I'm going to put together for the next day. Well, that's not the MOST fun part I guess. Snuggling with hubs might win =)

I am posting a picture of what I wore to work today. Hubs and I had to take pictures early this morning since it gets dark right when I get home. 


Cardigan: Old Navy,  Necklace: Belk,  Pants:  Will's River Co,  Boots: Target

Be back later tonight with a special feature!

Before or after Jersey Shore, I don't know yet. Definitely not during =)

2 comments: