Monday, January 31, 2011

Dear Mom

Day 7.  Write a blog to encourage another beautiful woman.


Dear Mom, 


        I just wanted to tell you that I GREATLY appreciate you and the wonderful things that you do. I know you do not get enough recognition sometimes for all the things that you do and all of the lives that you change- but I know that is not why you do it! You don't care about the acknowledgement- which is one of the things that makes you so special! You are a mom to 3 biological children and 16 other boys (so far). Not only are you a mom but you are also a chauffeur, nurse, teacher, chef, laundry attendant, sock sorter, story reader, homework helper, schedule maker, etc. The list could go on! How do you do all of that and stay so beautiful? Keep on doing what you are doing. You are SO great at it. You have been through so much and have remained faithful in the Lord and faithful to our family. That is something that I thank God for EVERY. DAY. So I just wanted to take a second and thank you personally. Thanks for being you and thanks for being my mom. 


Haley


Aren't they adorable? And isn't she beautiful?

No comments:

Post a Comment