Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Virtues

Day 9.  What virtues do you value in yourself?


I didn't really know where to start with this post. It is hard to talk about yourself!

Here are some virtues that I am proud to value in myself:
-Ambition
-Charity
-Compassion
-Dependability
-Discernment
-Gratitude
-Love
-Respect
-Responsibility


Some values that I am continually praying about and needing to work on:
-Acceptance
-Contentment
-Flexibility
-Frugality
-Patience


When thinking about these virtues- they easily apply to being a teacher. I can quickly pick out the things that I am good at and the things I need to work on in the classroom.

I am continually striving to be a better person who is more like Jesus. Being a virtuous "Proverb's woman" is the goal =)

Be back later with a recipeeee! It's a good one =)

No comments:

Post a Comment