Saturday, February 12, 2011

Hubs here

Day 18.  Describe your personality.


Hey! It's Hubs. I have been bugging Haley forever to let me guest write on her blog and I have even threatened to highjack it when she was at school.  It is only fitting that I do it today because who better to describe her personality than her husband.


Haley is such a special girl with a HUGE personality.  She has a very infectious personality and like the old saying says, “When mom is happy, everyone is happy…” that is definitely true at our house. It is impossible to be in a bad mood or to be negative when she’s is in a good mood and her beautiful smile is shining. Or when she just busts out singing at the top of her lungs.


Haley is a perfectionist in all aspects of her life, which I’m sure you’ve noticed while reading her blog.  She is so stinkin smart it makes me sick.  She is the girl you hated in class. You know the one.  The one that says things like, “Of my gosh I just did so bad on that test.  I know I bombed it for real.” Then she gets her test back with an A+ and just smiles.


She also has the biggest heart for others, especially kids.  She frequently asks me if we can adopt all the kids in the world that need a home and is always trying to bring home new puppies.  She can frequently be found crying during Extreme Home Makeover or during the new promo of Secret Millionaire.
I feel sorry for the people that do not get to experience my wife’s amazing personality, but that just means more for me to soak up right.  She is a nut and loves to have a good time and I love just hanging out with her!  Hope you liked your inside look at what makes her Haley.  

1 comment: