Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Uhhh... Day 23?

Day 23.  What are your strengths?  What are your weaknesses?


This is starting to feel like a school assignment sometimes! I swear I did the exact same thing for my job packet in Contemporary Issues in Education right before I graduated in December. YIKES!

No for real though... uhhhh it is really hard to write these out on paper for others to see. I have read quite a few posts lately about how the "blog world" is kind of like a false reality. Everyone only shows the good pictures, the good outfits, the healthy meals, etc. SO TRUE! It is hard to write your weaknesses in permanent ink on the internet without a vow to try and improve them.

I would have to say:

Strengths- Passionate, compassionate, hardworking, funloving, affectionate, school smart
Weaknesses- Patience, fitting it all in (time management), relaxing, being selfless, strong desire for material things, moodiness (ask hubs)

I could go on and on guys but you get the drift. I have flaws. A LOT. I am always striving to be a better woman, a better wife, a better daughter, a better sister, and mostly a better Christian.

Going to bed guys- today was a loooong day.

I'll leave you with this picture:


Uhhh what's up with the haircut Biebs?! NOT A FAN! 



No comments:

Post a Comment