Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Sometimes



Day 20.  Write about your job and why you love it or hate it.


Oh my. First off let me just start out by saying- I LOVE what I do. Sometimes I wanna scream, cry, and pull my hair out. Sometimes I wanna yell. Sometimes I want to come home, lay down, not say a word and go to sleep.

BUT...


The thought of knowing that I might make a difference in a child's life keeps me going everyday. The countless hugs make it worth it everyday. The day a child waves at me in the hall with a big smile and says "HEY MRS. RYAN! You look sooo purrty" makes it all worth it. The day a child smiles and says, "I love you Mrs. Ryan!" makes it all worth it. The day I see the progress of all the hard work we have been doing makes it all worth it. And these things happen everyday =)


They make me cry, yell, laugh, and smile but mostly they make me... ME!




This is what I strive to do. Inspire.

Do you love your job?

No comments:

Post a Comment