Saturday, August 28, 2010

If I could do it all again...


The theme of today is "Where I Want To Honeymoon"... funny they ask! If I could do our honeymoon over- I wouldn't change A THING. Literally. I am not just saying that because my sweet husband will probably read this =)

Everything about our honeymoon was just smooth sailin'. We made it to Atlanta in record time- had a nice dinner and stayed in a nice airport hotel. Flew straight into Cancun and rode with a private transfer to our resort, checked into our suite, chilled for a week, and flew straight home. How perfect is that?

I had the best time I have ever had in my life on my honeymoon. The Excellence Resort in Playa Mujeres, Mexico was bliss. We had the luxury of staying seven nights. There is nothing like relaxing with your new husband for 8 days. The only thing we had to worry about was what we wanted to eat, if we wanted to go to the pool or the beach, and what to wear to our elaborate dinners each night.

Here are some pictures:

Just arrived on the beautiful grounds...

One of the beautiful buildings... there were about twenty.

Our sweet bed =)

View from the bed on our balcony... pretty much amazing

Where we ate breakfast every morning... I wish this was real life.

Private beach... never more than about 10 people down there.

The bed on the beach that we spent a LOT of time on... so relaxing. I think they like beds here.

Awesome pool that looped around the whole resort

Best trip EVER!

If we were to get on a plane right now to go on vacation... I would like to go here:

Santorini, Greece

Or here:

Capri, Italy

Where would you go if you could hop on a plane right now and not worry about cost?

No comments:

Post a Comment