Saturday, August 21, 2010

Friends...


The theme of today's photo challenge is "A picture of my friends". I have been in so many places (two different high schools in Pensacola, Auburn University, Jacksonville State University, etc.) that I have so many different groups of friends! I decided to put a few different pictures.

My best friend in the whole world, Miley. Bachelorette partyyy :

Will always love this girl, Abby... best friends since 8th grade:

So much fun with these two:


Now I have to take a moment to pay tribute to the best guy friend in the world... Mr. Aaron Christine:

Such a great friend... I have known all three of the above mentioned since middle school! Crazy huh? What's this "You never keep in touch with your high school friends" nonsense?!

Next we have my other best Pcola girls... I didn't go to high school with these girls but we are close and have a blast together. I spend a lot of time with them when I am in town:

Me, Amanda and Carly:

Me and Amanda:

Me and Shannon:

Amanda and Shannon helping out at my wedding:

Then I have my Auburn girls... Natalie, Whitney, Julie and Megan came to my shower. Will love these girls foreverrr:

Gotta love my best JSU friend, Ariel. She is the best!


And my other JSU girls...


Then I have this guy... who is the best friend a girl could possibly ask for. So thankful I get to spend the rest of my life with him:

Working on this blog tonight has shown me.. I truly am blessed. A friend is someone who believes in you even when you don't! Thank the Lord for my amazing friends.

(Disclaimer: I did not include any of my family members on this friend post because they are on a "whole nother" level!! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment