Thursday, August 12, 2010

Day 4, Project Runway, and Jerseyyyy

Day 4
"Where I Went Today"

I don't have a whole lot to say about today. I didn't feel good all day. I am tired. I am uninspired. I am... blahhh. BUT I'm not going to get into all that. Here is a summary of what I did today that maybe kinda sums up how I feel?

I went here...

(I took this after school and thought it turned out really good. The sky was BEAUTIFUL!)

Then I went STRAIGHT here...

And this is literally where I remained the rest of the day...


We did manage to squeeze in Project Runway and Jersey Shore and lets just say they were AWESOME. I love the unconventional challenges on PR. It is always one of my favorite episodes. They are so innovative and creative!


I love this girl...


I love this girl's DESIGNS but NOT her...


And I mean how can you NOT love these people??

HAAAA


No comments:

Post a Comment