Friday, August 27, 2010

Bliss


miley cyrus last song

"The piano is able to communicate the subtlest universal truths by means of wood, metal, and vibrating air" - Kenneth Miller

I wish I had a piano I could play outside like Miley did in her latest music video (beautiful song by the way). I would play all the time. One of the things I miss the most about our house in Pensacola is that our baby grand is still being stored there because we have NO room for it up here. I love that piano. I have a million memories on that thing... from tinkering around with my mom at ages 2 and 3 to being frustrated in my middle school years that my mom was STILL making me take lessons, to being 18 and playing from a huge bank of beautiful songs that I acquired over the years. My dream is to get one of those "keyboard pianos" that you can transpose the key of a song. This would be ideal for me with singing (because I change ALL the keys haha)

Have a happy Friday everyone. High school football starts tonight. GO WARRIORS!!!




1 comment:

  1. I agree. Regular ole' pianos just don't feel the same after playing on a grand:) I remember all that playing too. Hey, remember the song you wrote for the Reflections contest and won! I don't remember how it sounds now.
    An outdoor one would be awesome. Let's invent that!!! Mom

    ReplyDelete