Tuesday, December 14, 2010

My Happy List

Here are some things that make me happy:

* Waking up in the morning and seeing my sweet hubby's face
* Sweet kisses and I love you's from him everyday
* A nice hot cup of Dunkin Donuts Hazelnut coffee
* Curling up on the couch with a blanket and a good book
* Browsing through blogs and seeing how many amazing, beautiful, and creative people there are!
* Having my toes in the sand and sunkissed cheeks
* Swimming in the Gulf then getting out and having that great beach hair
* College football (especially the Auburn Tigers)
* Fabulous finds at the thrift store
* A nice cardio workout
* Spending time with my family... they are the BEST
* Singing my head off ALL day
* Watching my brothers grow and succeed
* Kari Jobe
* Hearing music that gives me chills or brings tears to my eyes (this happens often)
* Being in a classroom full of little minds that are so sweet and innocent
* Knowing that whatever happens in life I have my savior, my husband, my family, and my friends to get me though

Tumblr_lcghg6orh01qcq3r9_large
image from weheartit

What makes YOU happy?!


7 comments:

  1. oh....you are too cute. keep loving your husband like that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it! This is so precious! :o) love you, miley

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haley! It's Kristen :) I found your blog through news feed on facebook haha! I have a blog as well and LOVE posting and reading other peoples. I love this post! Such a cute idea!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i just saw this happy list on the "enjoy yourself" blog.. you practically took my happy list, minus a few - like being adorably married.. haah. but what made me HAVE to come to your blog was this, "* College football (especially the Auburn Tigers)." it won me over! so, you have a new blog stalker.. oh, & WAR EAGLE!

    ReplyDelete
  5. YAYYY Mal Blair!! WAR EAGLE girl! We will have to keep in touch over the next couple of weeks with the National Championship coming up and stuff. The Auburn Tigers definitely make me smile... probably a little too obsessed =)

    ReplyDelete