Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Christmas Wishlist


Just thought I would share with you guys some things that I am wishing for for Christmas (one thing I am just wishing for in the future haha):




1. Canon Rebel XS- We are getting this for Christmas and I am SOO excited! Blog will be taking a definite turn with some higher quality picture!

2. Fossil Boyfriend Watch- I LOVE this watch and can't wait for it to be on my wrist.

3. Forever 21 Shearling Boots- Soooo cute!

4. P.S I Made This- DIY book by Erica Domesek

5. Ugg Gloves- I would love to have these beautiful leather gloves to keep my hands warm.

6. Catch Phrase- We are trying to build up our game collection around here and Catch Phrase is a classic.

7. Bocce Ball anyone??

8. Gold Michael Kors Boyfriend Watch- This is the one that is really on my "future when I have a job" wishlist.

9. Forever 21 Sequin Top- Perfect for Holiday parties

10. Victoria Secret Long Sleeve Dropwaist Dress

11. Quelf- Another board game. My sister-in-law said it was AWESOME!

12. Daisy by Marc Jacobs- Love this scent

13. Target Rain Boots- I REALLY need some rain boots!

That seems like a mighty long wishlist and I am honestly not expecting anywhere CLOSE to all this stuff! Just thought it was fun to put all the pretty pictures together in one official Christmas list.

What do you guys want for Christmas??

2 comments:

  1. Love the list! I am stealing the DIY book :o) Love,Miley
    PS Jan 15th lets meet for dinner? LOVEYOU!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY!! You're back to blogging - I missed you.
    LOVE the list - I now want to add these things to my list too! hahaha ;)

    ReplyDelete