Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Makeup Essentials


I have had a few questions about makeup products that I use... so I am going to show you my essentials!!

For the face:

L to R

1. Mary Kay Velocity Moisturizer
2. Cargo blu-ray blush... beautiful shimmer
3. Bare Minerals foundation in Medium
4. Bare Minerals bronzer in Warmth
5. Bare Minerals brushes

For the eyes:

L to R

1. Eyeshadow brush
2. Almay eyeshadow for blue eyes (daily use)
3. NYC eyeliner in black
4. Maybelline "The Falsies" mascara in Blackest Black
5. Sephora Smoky Eyes kit... perfect smoky eye for a night out
6. ELF party eyes palette- love it!

For the lips:

L to R

1. VS Beauty Rush lip balm... feels sooo good =)
2. For red lips- Mary Kay lipstick in Red
3. For pink/plum lips- Maybelline Berry Beautiful

Hope you enjoy! Oh and by the way... we are waiting for news today so I am currently dying of nervousness at the house alone. Say a quick prayer please!

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment