Thursday, December 16, 2010

Dear Lord...

Dear Lord,

I realized last night that when we try to plan our own lives and futures, we often don't get what we want. It is hard to see why you do the things you do sometimes, but I have complete faith in you and believe you have a better path planned for us then we could ever plan for ourselves. I am sorry if I ever doubted your actions. I know that you will use us in a way that we can't even imagine. Thank you for opening and closing doors for us and showing us the way. We trust you and we love you.

Haley and Pat


1 comment:

  1. Haley! This makes me happy and it's so true. Sometimes things happen in our life and we just don't understand why...but we know God sees the much bigger picture and knows what is best. Thank you for the reminder that everything is in God's hands.

    ReplyDelete