Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Trying to beat workout boredom...HELP!

Ok first off, has anyone seen Extreme Couponing? Holy Cow!  A marathon is on and a lady just had a 1,100 dollar purchase and with coupons spend $4.83. Really? She said it's her full time job and she spends 35 hours a week preparing, but has saved her family 60,000 dollars in the last year. New job idea anyone?

That totally had nothing to do with what I was gonna talk about today but I just can't stop watching!!

ANYWAY!

I have put on a few pounds since the wedding last year (more like a few times two). I am really not even concerned about the weight, more like being healthy and my clothes fitting how I like them =) So, I am doing a little research on different workout options to keep me from going into workout ruts like I have a tendency to do.

This week so far I have done two days of running from the Self running plan. Check it out here. Seriously it is great and anyone can do it- but before I have found myself doing it for about 6 weeks and then getting bored, so this time I am determined to switch up my other workouts enough to keep the boredom from creeping in.


This week for my cross training I did the Just Sweat program on the game Just Dance 2 for Wii. It was a blast!


For my strength training tomorrow I will be doing my Jillian Michaels 30 Day Shred DVD.


Next week I will be on week 3 of the running plan and for my cross training I plan to hit up my local Zumba class.


For my strength training day I am going to go to Body Pump at my gym.


Any other ideas? I am trying to add to my repertoire... 


Do you experience workout boredom easily?

No comments:

Post a Comment