Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Paradise on a porch

Everyone has their own vision of paradise... Some people might picture a beautiful, serene house up in the mountains (NOT me). Some people picture a fun and beachy house on the coast of somewhere beautiful. I picture this:


And I'm not just talking about the gorgeous view of the ocean... I am DEFINITELY including the porch swing beds. I have been thinking about these things ever since I laid on one a couple of months ago. I am almost afraid to get one because I am not sure I would ever come inside again. Especially if it was on the beach =)

Since that is not so realistic anytime soon, here are some other porch swing beds I found that I like:


I love the neutral color because you could adorn it with some amazing pillows and even change them as the seasons turn. The one in the above picture is from Pottery Barn.


This one is a little more funky and I am not sure I am crazy about the pattern but I love the huge ropes that hold it up.

I can't think of much I would rather do right now than curl up on one of these with my book, Sarah's Key, and a cold drink. Maybe even hubs by my side? I think one of these might be in our future, I mean we are thinking of redoing our back porch. Perfect opportunity right?

What do you think of porch swing beds? Is it worth the splurge?


No comments:

Post a Comment