Thursday, March 17, 2011

Seeing green

Since I am not following my tradition- spending the day lounging on the beach with my friends in Pensacola from 10 am - 2 am wearing our green bathing suits (or atleast our green coverups), I figured the least I could do in honor of St. Paddy's day is post some of my favorite green items =)

Was that the longest sentence ever? Ahhh

CUTE bathing suit... Victoria's Secret

Skirt from Forever 21

Love this romper from VS

Teal pillows for our couch!

Don't Mess With OPI... from the new Texas collection

Multi-Way dress from VS

Casual lime tank dress from VS... would be great for the beach

Ohhh my this onesie from Etsy...

Leather earrings from Etsy


And last but not least a throwback picture from St. Paddy's day 2008?


HAHAHAHA

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment