Sunday, March 13, 2011

Project 31 FINALLY

So I am finally doing my next Project 31... it is now Spring Break and I can finally breathe again!

Day 25.  Style 31.  Post a pic of your favorite comfy clothes.






Road trips are a perfect time for the favorite comfy outfit. We rode with my sweet aunt to visit my Mimi in Dothan. This is my go-to when I am aiming for comfort. Danskin leggings, black rainbow flip flops, and a grey old Navy t-shirt. It may possibly be the softer shirt in the world.

When we got here we hung out for a little bit and watched a beautiful sunset from my grandmother's back porch.


Then we got dressed and got ready to head down to Marianna to see my cousin in "The Little Shop of Horrors".

Grey dress: Targer, Black cardigan: Old Navy, Black belt: thirsted, Necklace: Belk

Joy brushed her teeth the whole way and I laughed... until she gave me a Wisp and I proceeded to do the exact same thing =)


We watched the play, which was AWESOME, then got to go out to dinner with my cousin and finally meet his new fiance Madison!!! YAY! We love her =)

And that is stuff in his hair for the play by the way... he was an old man =)

Today we hung out outside because it was BEAUTIFUL! Me and Pat went down to our river, got stuck on the four-wheeler, and had a great time making memories of us =)


Soo cold!



Just pondering =)

Cool looking river wall

You can tell Pat took these pictures? 

Posin. 

And now we are stuck.

Get the sticks!

GO PAT GO!

Yay!! After we were out these were his shoes...

Beautiful view of the property on the way back

Great weekend so far! We have been doing good with the Paleo diet. We brought apples, bananas, nuts, lettuce, and salad dressing. Last night at Ruby Tuesdays I had a turkey avocado burger with no bun. YUM. Today I had chicken, a little bit of roast, and cabbage for lunch. Tonight was leftover chicken on a salad with oil and vinegar. Yum again. 

Night night! We have a run to complete in the morning!

xo




2 comments:

  1. You guys are adorable. I love the ones of you guys near the river. It reminds me of where I grew up in Florida. This is such a lovely blog and I look forward to getting to know you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey thanks Jennifer! I grew up on the panhandle in Florida! Where did you grow up? Glad you found the blog and look forward to having you as a reader and reading your adorable blog as well!! We have so much in common. We will have to chat more in the future =)

    ReplyDelete