Friday, May 28, 2010

The cure for anything is salt water- sweat, tears, or the sea


Yesterday was just one of those days that you look back on later and say, "Wow- that was a good one". There is something about being back in Pensacola that just soothes my soul. Being with my husband and my best friends in my favorite place is pretty much my cure for anything.

We got here late Thursday night, met my great friend Aaron, and headed straight out to the beach. We wanted to go to Flounders for a little bit then call it a night. We met up with one of my best friends/bridesmaids, Abby, and ended up staying for hours and having a BLAST!


Me and Abbyyy! (We go back to 6th grade)


Love my bestie, Aaron! (We go back to 6th grade as well)


Just showing my husband some love =)

We got back to Aaron's, feasted on some leftover squash and macaroni, then hit the sheets so that we could have a long day at the beach yesterday.

We ended up getting a little bit later start then planned but the day could not have been more perfect. The temperature was in the low 80's, the water was crystal clear and felt AMAZING, and it was not crowded at all. We saw about 200 Manta Rays throughout the course of the day. People were lined up at the water all day watching the packs swim through. We, of course, were in the water right beside them so I did not get any pictures =(



I got to lay out with my favorite people, swim in the beautiful Gulf, read a Lauren Conrad novel (don't judge!) eat a delicious meal at the Hilton outside grill, and wear my favorite new swim suit and hat,


Swear I was not posing... =)


View straight ahead...


View to the left...

Not bad huh?! =)

We headed back to Aaron's, swam in the pool, cooked out, and watched the Celtics defeat the Magic for the Eastern Conference Finals.

Pretty much just another day in Paradise. Now, off to Fort Morgan with the whole Ryan gang.
xo


No comments:

Post a Comment