Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Cleaning is good for the soul!


I have now been awake for 10 hours and am just sitting down for the first time since breakfast. It has been a long day of cleaning, organizing, and trying to get this house into a livable state =) My mom, dad, and brother have been over here all day as we move junk from one place to another. From the house to the garage, from the garage to the trash, from the house to storage, from one bedroom into another. It really is a funny thing we are doing. You see, Andrew has been living with Pat since January while recovering from mono and waiting to take/pass the bar. When we got back from the honeymoon, Andrew moved into my old room at the ranch. So we have a lot of his stuff here, a lot of my stuff there, and a lot of my parents stuff that they do not have room for all over the place!

This stuff is all going to Joy's house (I hope she knows! haha)

This stuff is all going to the Ranch


This is all the wedding stuff that still needs a "home" as we say to the elementary kiddos.

BUT...

The new bedroom is finally finished!!

AND...


The bathroom is done! (Beautiful tile, I know- but we did what we could)

So... all that was to say that after a loooong day of cleaning, organizing, decorating, etc.- I feel like a new woman! I truly believe that cleaning is good for the soul =)


No comments:

Post a Comment